14mm 7075 T6 Bolt Socket Head Bolt
$5.99 On Sale
Designed to replace the stock steel bolts on Straight Pull Hubs and save your a little weight in the process.
- Made of 7075 t6 CNC machined aluminum
- 3/8 square head for use directly with ratchet
- For light peg and pegless use
- 14x1.0mm pitch | Fits: first run Tree rear hubs, Tree V3 hubs
- 14x1.25mm pitch | Fits: first & second run Tree rear hubs, G Sport Ratchet Hub -We made 2 different axle threads during the first run of hubs. So it is necessary to measure the thread pitch on your Tree hub to ensure the correct bolts when buying.
- Black, Blue, Gold, Red, or Silver
- .7oz/20g ea. = .8oz/22g lighter than stock steel bolt each
After testing we found that a solid 14mm 7075 T6 aluminum makes a hub 1.6oz lighter which was plenty strong enough to hold up to skatepark type peg use.
Can be used in several ways. As single for non-peg side, a pair for peg less rides, and as a pair for skatepark peg use.
The 14mm bolts are made to be used directly with the ratchet or extension. So there are less tools to keep in your bag